Have you ever…
- Gotten stuck in conversation with someone who won’t stop talking?
- Asked a ton of questions but never got one back?
- Wished for more silence in connection?
- Wanted everyone to stop talking and just get things done?
If any of the above are true for you, you’ve probably thought “wow, people suck at communication.”
But what if all this difference could actually be easy to navigate? What if it isn’t based on complex social rules, but a simple set of languages that we can teach you to start understanding and using today?
In this episode, I’m joined by Ari Winters, the creator of the Relating Languages – a radically new way to conceptualize connection and communication.
We talk about:
- What the Relating Languages are + how understanding ours and others’ can helps us create deeper connection
- How to ‘do’ conflict well (how to have a healthy fight and communicate effectively)
- How to negotiate w/ a partner to get our needs met + understand our partner’s perspective
- Bonus: Ari provides coaching and support to me, as we uncover ways that I can use the Relating Languages and other tools to break a conflict pattern in my relationship!
To learn more about Ari’s work:
To learn more about Lee Noto & her work:
Aligned Attraction: A modern relationship school for self-aware women who are ready to break old patterns and create soul-level love. Learn more + apply to join: https://www.thisisalignedattraction.com