In this special episode, I’m on Instagram Live with Intimacy & Liberation Coach, Danielle Aubrey Smith.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- Questioning the belief: “Love is hard” (but rather exploring how it can be EASY!)
- How to use ordinary, everyday moments to call in love (instead of waiting for the next ‘spiritual download’)
- Danielle’s daily practice that helps prime and open her heart to love (even while healing through a breakup)
- Accepting loss as an inherent part of the experience of love
- How to navigate opening your heart again after loss + disappointment
- Approaching our emotions through the lens of a Dominatrix (and why this creates safety and balance)
- More about The Aligned Attraction Program – an 8 week program for single women who are ready to become magnetic to high quality, emotionally available men
For more information on The Aligned Attraction Program, email me email@example.com or DM me on Instagram @LeeNoto_
To learn more about Danielle & her work:
Danielle is an Intimacy and Liberation Coach, Business Consultant, and the Founder of Wild Bloom. Danielle aims to create spaces for you to feel seen, loved, and cared for while getting in touch with your true authentic Self. Danielle has been working with couples and singles for over 10+ years. She has a passion to see people truly thriving in all areas of life, but especially in their relationships with themselves and those around them.
Instagram: @danielleaubreysmith and @wildbloom_health
To learn more about Lee Noto & her work:
Aligned Attraction: A modern relationship school for self-aware women who are ready to break old patterns and create soul-level love (Learn more + apply to join: https://www.thisisalignedattraction.com)