I’m so excited to introduce you to my friend and mindfulness teacher Adam Moskowitz. He’s a dancer, a food snob and a morning person. He shares mindfulness with adults and children and focuses on stress reduction. If you’d ever felt weighed down by your thoughts and the stresses of life, then tune into this transmission, it’s pure medicine!
I’ll be honest, In the past few weeks, I’ve been feeling really burnt out and I’m sure many of you can relate. This episode felt more like a healing session for me. Adam and I got really deep into the emotions I’ve been struggling with and the things I’ve been avoiding in my own life. We explored how I could minimize the resistance with myself and learn to accept what has been coming up for me. I trust that hearing this vulnerable conversation will serve as medicine for you too.
Topics covered in our episode:
- The benefits of cultivating a mindfulness practice
- How to overcome the discomfort of being in the present moment
- Building emotional resilience when life gets uncomfortable & challenging
- The benefits of cultivating stillness
- How learning to appreciate the mundane can lead to emotional & mental wellbeing
- Working with your emotions rather than against them
To learn more about Adam:
Aligned Attraction: A modern relationship school for self-aware women who are ready to break old patterns and create soul-level love
(Learn more + apply to join: https://www.thisisalignedattraction.com)
To learn more about Lee Noto & her work: