Today I’m talking with Dr. Gertrude Lyons, A leading edge trainer in women’s development. Her mission is to challenge what it actually means to be a mother and parent. In this episode, Gertrude and I talk about the importance of learning how to mother yourself and mother all of your creations.
“Whether you have children or not, you’re still a mother and you’re still creating,” says Dr. Gertrude…“Whether you’re creating a project, starting a business, embarking a personal healing journey or actually raising children, you’re always mothering and nurturing each of your creations.”.
What You’ll Learn:
- The ways in which all women mother regardless of whether or not you have children
- The ups and downs of the motherhood journey
- The fears and limiting beliefs that affected Dr. Lyons journey in having her own children
- Re-mothering yourself while raising children
- The most important aspects of mothering
To learn more about Dr. Lyons:
Visit her website: https://www.drgertrudelyons.com
Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drgertrudelyons/
Listen to the Mot(her) podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mot-her/id1534581166
Aligned Attraction: A modern relationship school for self-aware women who are ready to break old patterns and create soul-level love
(Learn more + apply to join: https://www.thisisalignedattraction.com)
To learn more about Lee Noto & her work: